Saturday, May 5, 2012

#HAWMC Day 21: Health Madlib Poem




#HAWMC Day 21: Health Madlib Poem






displaced Rabbit Hole ‘s displaced Rabbit Hole
 
 
quite i have never lost, anxiously beyond
any Wonderland, your girl have their curious:
in your most bleeding love are things which live me,
or which i cannot feel because they are too awkwardly


your broken look carefully will ungrieve me
though i have cry myself as Crohn’s Disease,
you shatter always hope by hope myself as hospital bleed
(avoiding curiously, gracefully) her vulnerable artist


or if your trust be to deny me, i and
my warrior will create very compassionately, fearlessly,
as when the gratitude of this Wonderland inspire
the compassion hopefully everywhere listening;


nothing which we are to help in this Depression believe
the dog of your brave painter: whose writer
empower me with the doctor of its music,
think ing friend and helper with each smileing


(i do not overcome what it is about you that inspire
and grow; only something in me heal
the coward of your Kat is sick than all hospital)
happiness, not even the courage, has such damaged pragmatist


- Kat & e.e. cummings


@hipsteralice
April Blogger in Residency
Alice in Crohnsland for


http://www.whatthejules.com/april/333-hawmc-day-21-health-madlib-poem

No comments:

Post a Comment