Saturday, May 5, 2012

#HAWMC Day 9: Keep Calm and Remain Hopeful

#HAWMC Day 9: Keep Calm and


















As someone who is battling an incurable disease, along with depression, it is so easy to feel hopeless. To feel down. Yet I’ve learned that no matter how down I may be feeling, it gets better. What I’ve learned thus far and have found to be a recurring theme in my writing, is that I have hope. The ability to remain hopeful may sometimes be great and other times not so much. Therefore, this poster, ” Keep Calm and Remain Hopeful”, will serve as a reminder to not lose faith in myself and in my ability to make it through whatever challenges I may encounter.







@hipsteralice
April Blogger in Residency
Alice in Crohnsland for


http://www.whatthejules.com/april/308-hawmc-day-9-keep-calm-and

No comments:

Post a Comment